COVID-19 exposure is a concern in every public place where people congregate; we cannot promise that you will not be exposed during your visit.
All graduates, employees, and visitors must do the following:
- Wear and/or present Identification if asked (example: College ID).
- Wear a face covering correctly in order to protect yourselves and others if you are not fully vaccinated while on campus. However, fully vaccinated employees and students may opt to not use face coverings.
- Comply with posted campus guidelines and established hygiene and sanitation requirements.
- Please follow directions from our team members and have patience as we work through these new operational procedures.
- Stay up to date with public health guidelines from cdc.gov. See Guidelines.
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.