Celebrating Your Achievement!
The deadline to RSVP is June 17, 2021
You missed out!
Congrats FTC Graduates!
The Grad Walk for NUC University Florida Technical College (FTC) campuses (South Miami, Pembroke Pines, Deland, Kissimmee, Lakeland, and Orlando) will take place on Friday, July 9th, 2021, with festivities starting at 10 am at each campus. The deadline to RSVP is June 17, 2021.
Graduates are asked to arrive during their program time slot throughout the day. Tickets are not required to enter the event , however, graduates are able to bring up to five (5) guests to the event.
Important Notice: Tickets are not required to attend the Grand Walk event.
Please check this website as the day of the Grad Walk Event approaches for more details.
Order Your Graduation Cap and Gown
The cap, gown and tassel combination set is $23.40 before taxes, shipping and handling. Purchasing a black cap and gown is not required if you already own one. You can also purchase one from a different source if you choose, as long as it is black. If you choose to use a different cap and gown, you can order just the Tassel from the Josten’s website separately.
Honors and Leadership Ambassador cords or medals
Honors and Leadership Ambassador cords or medals will be provided at the campus during the Grad Walk. If you plan to attend the event, please ensure you RSVP.
Diplomas will not be distributed at the Grad Walk. To obtain your diploma, please contact your campus. Diplomas usually arrive 8–10 weeks after the completion of your last class.
Update Your Contact Information
Students: If you have recently updated your home or mobile phone number, you will need to notify your campus Student Services Coordinator immediately.
Countdown for the 2021 Grad Walk Event!
The deadline to RSVP is June 17, 2021.
You missed out!
The registration period for the 2021 Grad Walk event is now closed.
Please contact your student coordinator if you have any questions.
Event Locations & Safety Guidelines
Campus Safety Guidelines
All graduates, employees, and visitors must do the following:
• Wear and/or present Identification if asked (example: College ID).
• Wear a face covering correctly in order to protect yourselves and others if you are not fully vaccinated while on campus. However, fully vaccinated employees and students may opt to not use face coverings.
• Comply with posted campus guidelines and established hygiene and sanitation requirements.
• Please follow directions from our team members and have patience as we work through these new operational procedures.
• Stay up to date with public health guidelines from cdc.gov. See Guidelines.
• EMPLOYEES ONLY must present evidence of vaccination to Human Resources.
• Students and graduates are not required to provide evidence of vaccination.
• Campus Common Areas will be reopened however, we ask that you refrain from visiting other classrooms, departments, unless necessary or by appointment.
Before visiting the campus, if you respond "YES" to any of the questions below, please refrain from going to campus or, if you have already traveled to campus, please exit the campus immediately and notify your Supervisor and/or Instructor.
1. Are you still under a 10-day quarantine period for potential COVID-19 contagion?
2. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 10 days?
3. Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
4. Are you experiencing any new respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
5. Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
6. Have you experienced any new change in your sense of taste or smell?
7. Have you taken the COVID-19 test in the past 7 days, and have not received the results?
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
You Have Questions Here We Are To Help You
Student Support 1-on-1
Please be aware that all information found on this site regarding the Grad Walk Event activities is tentative and will be subject to change as the date approaches.
Florida Technical College reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by FTC, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Florida Technical College may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used, or contracted by Florida Technical College, including, but not limited to, brochures, invitations, flyers, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, social media, etc.
© 2021 Florida Technical College. All rights reserved